I write about music and stuff...

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Happy Birthday Kano - Throw Back Thursday

I love Kano for many, many, many reasons....okay mainly 3:
  1. He is still one of the finest MC's we have. He pioneered the Grime scene and still runs things in it. A nice album from you, Kane, would help in proving people wrong when they disagree with that statement, although I think one of his latest droppings, The King's Speech, featuring Ghetts (still also in probably my top 5) which you can have a listen to here, provides plenty of proof.
  2. His face is really, really very a lot nice.
  3. His instagram makes my life. The hashtags are A*. Plus it's another opportunity to admire his face so yeah.
Anyway seeing as it's Throwback Thursday and it's Kano's birthday and it's nice and summery outside, how about an old school track from Kay-ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment